Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Cupcakes


Spring is without a doubt my favorite season.  I love the warmth of the sun, the blooming flowers, and the budding trees.  I also love the fresh fruit.  So obviously I had to make spring cupcakes with, what else, but strawberries.


I found a fabulous recipe for strawberry crepe cupcakes on foodgawker, and I had to try it.  I am always a little hesitant to try standard chocolate/vanilla cupcakes, since there are so many other fun options to make, but theses were the perfect combination of classic and exciting.  The vanilla cake is perfect- moist, fluffy and just dense enough, and the nutella frosting is addictive. 


These really taste like a strawberry nutella crepe- and they may be my new favorite cupcakes!  I will definitely be making these again.


Happy Spring,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment